Primary Care Liaison Service (PCLS)
Primary Care Liaison Service…here to help GPs, Practice teams and Commissioners. A single point of contact to:
- provide a source for information and help
- listen to feedback and suggestions about our services
- provide a fast- response ‘helpdesk’ for concerns, issues and complaints
- ensure GPs and Commissioners are kept up to date with relevant news
- build relationships between primary and secondary care
- arrange practice visits, educational sessions and events
What you can expect
A dedicated and responsive service that will build closer links between the Foundation Trust and its primary care and commissioning partners. We will ensure that, wherever possible, GPs and practice teams are first to hear Foundation Trust news and that the views of primary care colleagues are represented and listened to.
Our aim is to work with our primary care colleagues and partners to deliver long term improvements in communications and services and create opportunities for clinicians to work together for better patient care.
Password protected zone:
We are still in the process of building this section of the website and have had to temporarily suspend the ‘password protected’ section that was previously available on the WEHCT website. We hope to relaunch this in the future but in the meantime, referral forms and guidelines are now available without a password.
If you need to contact one of our consultants and cannot get through, please contact Pat Bull and we will help.