Mr Andrew Adamson
Role at hospital
- General urology: RHCH, Monday a.m., Friday a.m.
AWMH, Thursday p.m.(alternate)
Ropley: Wednesday afternoon monthly
- Female continence: RHCH, Tuesday a.m.
- Haematuria: RHCH, Thursday a.m.
- Prostate cancer
- Laparoscopic urology
- Female incontinence
Additional information and comments
- MB BS St Bartholomew`s Hospital, London
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
- FRCS (England)
- MS (University of Southampton)
- FRCS (Urology)
- Associate Professor in Surgery, St George's University Medical School, Greneda
- Member of British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Member of British Prostate Group
- Member British Association for Cancer Research
- Educational Advisor to BST and SPR
- Member Wessex Regional training Committee for Urology
- Past Divisional Director of Surgery/Urology, WEHCT
Contact Mr Andrew Adamson