Dr Rebecca Ferris
Role at hospital
Neurodevelopmental Clinic - Monday Mornings
Acorns Early Years Centre clinic - Tuesday Mornings (Monthly)
Icknield School Clinic - Tuesday Mornings (Monthly)
Adoption Medicals Clinic - Thursday Mornings
Lanterns Children’s Centre Clinic - Friday Mornings (Monthly)
Paediatrics with an interest in neurodisability and child development.
Additional information and comments
- BMedSci - University of Nottingham 1988
- BS MB – University of Nottingham 1990
- DCH – UK 1993
- MRCPaeds – UK 1995
- Specialist Register for Paediatrics with a subspeciality of community paediatrics – Wessex 2000.
- Named medical advisor for adoption for South West Hampshire.
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Agency for Adoption and Fostering
- Downs Syndrome Medical Interest Group
- British Association of Community Child Health
- Child Development and Disability Group
- Association for Research in Infant and Child Development
I am married to a local GP who works in Andover and we have 2 sons.
Contact Dr Rebecca Ferris