Dr Martyn Pitman
Speciality: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Role at hospital
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital, alternate Thursday afternoon
- Andover War Memorial Hospital, alternate Tuesday afternoon
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital, alternate Tuesday morning (Combined Medical Clinic)
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Monday afternoon ( Obstetric Scanning Clinic)
- Andover War Memorial Hospital, alternate Tuesday (Gynaecology Clinic)
Additional information and comments
- 1991: Charing Cross & Westminster Medical School, London
- 1987: BSc Honours Degree in Physiology
- 1991: MBBS Honours
- 2001: MRCOG
- 2002: RCOG/RCR Diploma in Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound
- Management of High Risk and Multiple Pregnancies
- Labour Ward Management and Fetal Monitoring
- Obstetric Ultrasound Scanning and Fetal Medicine
- General Gynaecology including Outpatient investigation and management of menstrual disorders
Having been born, brought up and educated in Winchester I was delighted to be able to return to my home town as a Consultant.
I am married to Liz a trained Nurse and have 2 daughters, Emma aged 10 and Charlotte aged 7.
I am a keen and reasonably ‘useful’ squash player and am an avid fan of contemporary rock music.
Contact Dr Martyn Pitman