Dr Balvinder Shoker
Role at hospital
Additional information and comments
- M.B.Ch.B Liverpool 1991
- M.D. Liverpool University 2001
- MRCPath 2000, FRCPath 2008
- Member of the International Association of Pathologists
- Member of the Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Lead Pathologist for Cytology and the Cervical Screening Programme
I undertook my undergraduate and postgraduate training in the Mersey Region.
My first consultant appointment was as a Histopathologist with a special interest in breast pathology at The Royal Liverpool University Hospital.
I moved to Winchester in 2002 to take up the post of consultant in histopathology and cytopathology.
I am happily married with two children.
Contact Dr Balvinder Shoker