Dr Stephen Wimbush
Role at hospital
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Medical education – I am a clinical tutor for the first year medical students in the BM4 graduate entry programme through Southampton University.
Additional information and comments
- Qualified 1995 (Cape Town)
- Worked in South Africa until January 1998
- Moved to UK in January 1998
- Fellowship of Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) - 2001
- Obtained Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (DICM) – 2005
- Obtained Certificate in Medical Education from Bristol University – 2007
Worked as a locum consultant at Frenchay Hospital in Bristol before starting at RHCH in May 2007.
Arrived at RHCH in May 2007
Married with two children.
Contact Dr Stephen Wimbush